Bollywood with slogans....Awesome ....fun

1.Salman khan :

I have two footballs behind me which the whole country is waiting to kick

2. Shah Rukh Khan :

I never smell,because I keep my arms up

3. Aamir Khan :

My perfections are thugged by Hindostan

4. Akshay Kumar :

I show India’s history digitally

5. Ajay Devgn :

Bolo Zubaan Kesari aur aankhen laal

6. Sanjay Dutt:

Kangana don’t find my addiction cute

7. Saif Ali Khan :

Mai Taimur ka Baap hun (I am Taimur’s father)

8. Kareena Kapoor :

Saif hi Taimur ka baap hai (Saif only is Taimur’s father)

9. Ananya Pandey :

Only filmfare sees my struggle

10. Alia Bhatt :

I am the brand ambassador of Prithviraj Chavhan

11. Ranveer Singh :

I own the agency of RedBull secretly

12. Ranbir Kapoor :

Alia, I love you as I loved Deepika and Katrina

13. karthik Aaryan :

My ‘something’ falls down often

Edit : 14. Janhvi Kapoor :

My Father is a producer still I don’t own a personal gym and trainer

15. Sara Ali Khan :

My Mom had worst acting skills than I do

16. Abhishek Bachchan :

I studied acting but I din’t study reading (scripts)

17. Vivek Oberoi :

I would’ve been a star, until I hit my wickets that night

18. Sonakshi Sinha :

I am the only cheapest Gold (Asli Sona)

19. Varun Dhawan :

My father launched me to balance with Salman Khan’s underacting to my Overacting

20. Arjun Kapoor :

Anil Kapoor’s Nephew, Boney Kapoor’s Son, SriDevi’s Stepson, Malaika’s Boyfriend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about stadiums

The Hagia Sophia.....

Volkswagen Cars